BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Playing Catch-Up


First things first...Happy Nevada Day (yesterday) to those of you who hail from this wonderful state. I sang a little round of "Home Means Nevada" for all of you.

Next...my usual overload of photos. I think I might break it up a bit and post some every couple days so as not to overdo it.

The promised picture of the delicious drumstick as I was eating it. I really wish I had one right now. That sounds so good.


These are pictures of my crazy little ragamuffin princess. She got all dolled up in her princess get-up (crooked tiara and all) and then wanted to take her tools and help dad outside. Too cute.


She concentrates like her mom...with her tongue sticking out.


And her big-girl bed. She loves it. This was before the menagerie of stuffed animals and the bed rail were added.


A few of the Halloween cookies we made. Iris LOVED Halloween this year. She is crazy for anything that has anything to do with spiders, bats, pumpkins, ghosts, etc. These cookie cutters have been used for more than just cookies too. I'll post some pictures on that later.


I just love it when they are actually sharing with each other and giving hugs rather than pushing or screaming at each other. But I'm sure all of you don't know anything about pushing and screaming kids and your kids share and give hugs all the time. I'm just glad I captured this moment.



A few of the pears I got canned this year. Aren't they beautiful?


Sometimes she is just too raggedy for words. But I love her.


When Evan told her to smile so he could take a picture of her and mommy this is what she did. What a goof!


We went to Corley Ranch in Gardnerville to the Harvest Festival. It was kinda windy that day but so much fun. I'll be posting more pictures of that later too. But here are a few really cute ones of the kids with the pumpkins.





So that's all I'm gonna do for right now. I have a lot more to post so keep checking to see new ones.

2 comments:

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

Such cute pics!!! I love your little "ragamuffin".

Lindsay said...

enos and i LOOOOVE that picture of her lookin' pissed and in her princess costume helpin' daddy. what a well balanced child. feminine... yet manly. Nice job zinsers :)