BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 13, 2009

Part 2...

First of all I wanted to say Happy Birthday to my little man, Donevan. This year has flown by. I am amazed at how big he is getting. He weighed in at 23 lbs 6 oz and is now 31 inches tall. He is such a boy! His favorite things are:

getting into everything
closing things in books
his blue blanket
dancing
his daddy
chasing his sister
walking
crackers
banging on things like a drum
chewing on anything
shoving things into other things (like shoving his blanket into the cupboard)
playing in dirt
eating dirt
opening and closing drawers
clapping

These are just a few things that make me love him so much. He starting to talk a little and says "Hi Dad" whenever he sees Evan. He can say "more" in sign language and is starting to blow kisses. I haven't loaded any of the pictures from his birthday on the computer yet, but when I do I will put them on. I love my little Bubba.

Here he is in his monkey costume that I made for Halloween. I was pretty pleased with how it turned out. And he was so cute in it.



This is Iris's costume. She was a giraffe this year. I can't say I made it. We borrowed this one from my sister, Meghan. She loved wearing it around, and was so cute waddling around in it.


Speaking of Halloween, Iris was totally obsessed with anything Halloween this year. Pumpkins, bats, spiders, witches, ghosts, you name it she loved it. We got this bat hand puppet at Ikea.


I had mentioned that I used those cookie cutters a lot. As long as it was in the shape of a spider, bat, pumpkin, etc. Iris would eat it. So those have come in very handy.


I just love when the leaves start to change color. This was on our way to Sacramento. The blue sky makes it even more beautiful.


Also on our way to Sacramento, they were so cute holding hands in the back. I had to snap a picture. Mostly so I can use it in the future to prove that they do like each other and can get along.


This is what happens when you play really hard all morning and eat a good lunch (probably of spiders and bats). You just fall asleep standing up. This shocked me 'cause she is not the kind of kid that just falls asleep anywhere. So cute though.


Some more fun pics from the Harvest Festival. That was so much fun. I'm really glad we went.




Another of Donevan's favorite things is to push things around. This little walker car thing is his first choice. He throws his blanket on top and off he goes.


Just a few random pics of some really cute faces.





Is this a mischievous smile or what? Heart melting.


Well that does it for this installment of photos. Stay tuned for the next episode.

2 comments:

Sadie said...

Wow, I can't believe he's already a year old!! He is such a cutie. I just love his smile. Both of them are so adorable. I love it when you post lots of pics!

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

No way he's a year old! I remember your post telling us all that you were pregnant like it was yesterday! Geesh, time flies.... Great pics!!! Loved them! You have some seriously adorable little ones