BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Picture Time

I decided it was about time for my usual picture overload. Some of these are actually pretty old but have been in my blog folder just waiting to be posted. So here you go.


This was taken when we went out to Monitor Valley for Evan's deer hunt. Meghan took us to see Diana's Punch Bowl, a really really hot spring in a really really deep hole in the top of a hill. Hard to explain but really cool to see. This is down at the bottom of the hill.

This was out at my parents. The kids loved all the puppies. And the puppies loved all the attention. They are so cute. To see better photos or to buy one, go HERE. 

My little Mozart.

I looked down the hall and saw this. Donevan with a trail of diapers leading to the back room.

So I followed the trail and found more diapers.

And that's when I discovered that the diaper stacker needed to be moved to a much higher location. Diapers everywhere.

Donevan has found his new favorite seat. It's a side table by our couch. He won't fit under there too much longer.


Sometimes I wonder if it was such a good idea to put the book shelf in his room. Pulling them off the shelf is so much fun.

So I started taking pictures of all the lovely little surprises I find in my cupboards and drawers and laundry basket; pretty much anywhere. Donevan thinks it's great fun hiding things. I have yet to take a picture of the pile of stuff that usually accumulates on the other side of the cat door. That's a fun one. Except when one shoves a precious blanket through and can't get it back, then it's a frustration.




I just thought this was a pretty picture. All the frost we got a while back sure made for some nice photos. This one I especially liked because it looked like I changed it to black and white but I didn't. Winter, though aggravating at times, can be so pretty.

Future stunt man in the making. Always with the tongue out.

We were actually going to get rid of this container but they love to play in it so much that we decided to keep it around for a while.

Such a precious picture of Iris. Her bangs aren't really that crooked. Just messy.

I couldn't not take a picture of this. She couldn't even make it all the way up on the couch before she fell asleep. The tutorial on how to make the cute sweater dress that she is wearing can be seen HERE .

She found this headband and refused help with putting it on. She did a pretty good job, don't you think?



Notice the concentration while drawing on/signing the Valentines we sent to grandparents. I will be posting photos of those on the craft blog soon.

This is one of the reasons I love living where we do. We can have animals. Getting fresh eggs like this every day is awesome.

More Sleeping Iris pictures. This was just too cute not to take a picture of.

Here's the close-up. Notice the squished nose and the fruit snacks wrapper in her hand. Priceless.

And then she changed positions.


Well I do have a ton more but that will have to do for now. Hope you enjoy


3 comments:

Ludwig Family Randomness said...

I can't believe how big they are getting. Too cute

Sadie said...

They are ALL so precious. That little Donevan is so adorable!! Heartbreaker for sure! He looks so grown up. I love all the little surprises everywhere... you just can't help but laugh, right? Both of them are at really fun ages. Iris is such a perfect model. So cute!! Thanks for sharing. I love all of your pictures!

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

I LOVED the pics! Seriously, how did they grow up so fast? I can't believe how big Donevan is! I agree about the whole "ice can be a pain, but is still pretty" comment. Some of my favorite pics are because ice is so cool