BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Big Two-Eight

I just wanted to thank everyone for making my birthday so special. All the messages and phone calls. It's great to have so many wonderful friends and family members.

Evan did it again. He managed to surprise me. He convinced me that everyone was busy and couldn't do anything so we had planned on just staying home. We were doing some maternity/family pictures for some friends of ours and Evan said that they suggested going to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants. I agreed and we headed down there. I should have suspected something when I went to print a coupon for the place and Evan had already printed it two days ago. Hmmm... But no... I was totally oblivious and walked right into the restaurant full of friends saying "Surprise!" Wow! They are all so sneaky. It was a lot of fun besides the fact that Donevan decided that it would be a good time to scream his lungs out and not be consoled in any way. But the food was excellent and the company even better. I really do have good friends. I thought it very fitting that the quote of the day today on my little calendar says this: "Happiness consists not in the multitude of friends, but in their worth and quality." According to that I am one of the happiest people out there.

Evan is so great for taking the time to plan all that. He really is a great husband and I don't tell him enough. I don't know how I got so lucky. Most of the time I feel like he deserves someone so much better than me, but I love that he loves me. I am incredibly blessed.

Thanks again to everyone for making me feel so loved!

2 comments:

Shermeka said...

Evan is the lucky one. You are priceless!

Unknown said...

We had so much fun with you guys. What a great place to eat Italian food, no wonder it is your favorite place. I hope you had a Great birthday!