Today is our 4th anniversary. So I am going to take this time to tell you all why I love Evan so much.
1. He is the hardest working person I know. Being self employed has put a lot of pressure on the both of us to do our part. I thank Evan for always doing more than his part. He is always going above and beyond and always has the best ideas for how to better our business.
2. He is so smart. Like I said before, he is always coming up with new ways to better our situation. I admire the way his mind works. I know he gets frustrated with me sometimes for not coming up with new ideas and I am working on that, but his ideas are always so great.
3. He is an amazing dad. He has been great with Iris and I can see the love he has for Donevan. He is always concerned for their health and well-being. It's obvious to see how much Iris loves her Daddy.
4. He is handy. The home we live in is the way it is because of him. He has put so much work into the home and yard. He has made it a place we love to be. I am thankful that he has the talent and knowledge of how to fix things.
5. He loves the outdoors. Some of my favorite memories of us involve being outside. Camping and fishing and just going for walks.
6. He loves animals. I have always been a big animal lover and I am thankful that he loves them as much as me. Our 2 dogs, 2 cats, goat, chickens etc. I'm sure appreciate his love as well. I always wanted lots of animals and I am grateful that he is willing to get them for me.
7. He is strong spiritually. He is close to the Lord and understands the need to keep the Lord a part of our home. I am so very grateful to be able to spend the rest of eternity with him.
8. He is so caring. Helping other people is something that comes naturally to him. He is always thinking of others.
9. He is very prompt. My biggest pet peeve is tardiness. I can't stand when people are late. I believe is a total disrespect of other people's time. So I am very grateful that Evan shares my value of time and is always on time if not early.
10. He is completely devoted. When he starts something he puts his whole heart into it. Whether it's a project around the house or the care of a family member, he gives it his all.
These are just a few of the reasons, but I just wanted everyone to know that I love this man and look forward to making so many more wonderful memories with him.
Happy Anniversary Evan! I love you with all my heart and am so blessed to have you in my life.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Posted by Zinser Photography at 9:00 AM