BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 8, 2009

Sickie...

Last night was incredibly long. Iris woke up about 11:30 throwing up and continued to throw up off and on all night. So needless to say, I didn't get much sleep. Just about the time I'd get back to sleep, she'd start throwing up again. She couldn't keep anything down. We tried to keep her hydrated, but she would just throw up the pedialite, water, or 7-up. She wouldn't eat anything. So the poor thing was just miserable. She's been a little better today. She is sleeping right now and has eaten more, but she still just wanted to cuddle all day today which always means she doesn't feel good. Not that I don't love the cuddles I just don't like that she has to be sick for me to get them. We're not sure what she has, just a little stomach bug I think, but it's not good. I'm just glad Donevan hasn't been affected by it.

On a lighter note, Donevan's 6 month appointment is on Tuesday. I always get a little excited to see how much he's grown. Of course the shots that he has to get aren't too exciting. This 6 months has gone by unusually fast. He is getting so big. What a sweetheart he is. He is always so happy. Smiling all the time. He just adores Iris. All she has to do is look at him and he just breaks out in a huge smile and starts giggling. And she is so cute with him. Her little "Hey Buddy" or "Hi Brother" is heartmelting. I just hope they continue to get along as they get older.

3 comments:

Sadie said...

Oh no! That is the worst. Poor little girl. Hope she gets better fast.

~Kitten~ said...

Oh there is nothing worse than sick kids. Hope she is feeling better. I can't believe you baby is already 6 mo old wow how time flies. Take care and stay well *Kitten*

Jacqueline said...

BUMMER!! We have been sick too! It is so hard and exhausting. Hope Iris is doing better, and happy late birthday Evan. We miss you guys!